Download the show here
There is no doubt about it…
What I talk about in regards to health and nutrition is not mainstream…
And that is great… You see if I told you what you already knew then you could expect to get the same results you have been getting…
“If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got.”
So in today’s show I debunk popular diet and nutrition lies… Many that you probably weren’t even aware of!
If you have met me personally you would know that I am a very raw person, meaning I call a spade a spade… Then I hit you with it just to make sure you knew it was a spade!
But seriously, after seminars, one of the most common comments I get is “I get it now. It’s the way you put things.”
In this episode I go on a few rants which include:
- Why calorie counting (even for the physique/figure competitor) is a complete waste of time.
- Why Gluten will make you fat, dumb and weak.
- Why Oats for breakfast is an ‘almost religious’ food that prevents you from losing those extra 3 to 5 kilos.
- Why supermarket milk is C-R-A-P.
- The problems with bulking to put on muscle.
Right click and select ‘save link as’ to download directly to your computer
Or download directly here:http://maximusmark.com/media/markottobre.mp3
Note: If you are using Firefox as your web browser, you may experience problems downloading. Try using Safari or Google Chrome.
Download from iTunes here.