Open Burgers with Cauliflower Mash, Recipe By Kristine
- 500g Organic Beef Mince or Kangaroo Mince
- 1 whole egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ¼ cup of spring onion
- ¼ cup grated carrot
- Preheat the oven to 180c fan forced or cook on a medium heated pan in batches
- Put all the ingredients together and mix through ensuring the spices and meat are combined evenly.
- Make into firm large balls and then flatten on baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or approx 5 minutes each side on a medium heat pan
To assemble the burger:
- Use large lettuce leaves as the base in place of bread
- Meat Pattie
- Top with home made Tomato Salsa from Coffeys Kitchen
For the Cauliflower Mash simply steam your cauliflower. When the cauliflower is soft, remove from the stove and place in a blender or a food processor with 50g of organic butter and blend until pureed. It tastes just like mash potato
Happy and Healthy Eating!