If you’ve attended our Eat Your Way To Abs Seminar you would have tasted our gluten free Fruit and Nut cookies.
This is another simple fail proof recipe that cannot go wrong and takes minimal time to prepare. You can also freeze the cookies and they will be just as good when you’re ready to defrost and eat them again.
Even though they are gluten free they are still very high in sugar so definitely enjoy them as a cheat meal or as Mark requests….”I need them for recovery after strongman training”….haha!! Sure babe 🙂
Gluten free cookies being mixed into one bowl
Gluten Free Fruit and Nut cookies
250g of shredded coconut
¼ cup of dates, chopped
¼ cup of dried apricots, chopped
¼ cup of sultanas
½ cup of chopped nuts (macadamias, almonds, walnuts)
1 400g can of condensed milk
Preheat oven to 160c and line baking trays with baking paper
- Mix dried fruit, nuts, and coconuts together
- Add the condensed milk and mix through thoroughly.
- Make roughly shaped cookies with hands
- Place in oven for 20 min or until slightly golden and firm to touch.
- Let the cookies cool before removing them from the pan.