It’s Maximus Mark and today I have for you a very special interview with Scott Abel.
Scott is in his 4th decade of coaching. He is an empowerment coach, life coach and counsellor and works from a unique background of social and academia and decades of experience with one on one coaching.
He has authored multiple books, programs, and audio programs which can all be found on site, www.scottabel.com – so it is with pleasure that I welcome to the show Scott Abel.
(“right click and save as” to save to your desktop)
In this podcast we cover:
- The difference between metabolic damage and disorder
- The physiology of a figure competitor
- Perceptual bias in the fitness industry
- How the diet mentality keeps people trapped from losing weight and achieving their goals
- The consequences of competing
- Plus so much more!!
Above, Scott Abel in competition mode
Leave a comment below and share this with your friends on Facebook!