Fabian D’Amore reviews his year as part the Wolfpack mentoring program!
The lovely Ria and I (plus my mustache.. how aesthetic is it ?! ) reflecting on our life changing 12 month rollercoaster of development led by Sir Mark Ottobre; asking probing questions and discussing our life’s;
- Identity, who we are and how we see ourselves.
- Beliefs & Values, what we believe and the values we stand strong for.
- Capabilities, with our new skills what we are able to achieve and all the chaos we can take order of throughout our life.
- Behaviours, actions we need to take moving forward to ensure we stay true to ourselves and what has already changed within us.
- Environment, what needs to, or can we change about what and who we surround ourselves with… You are a product of your surroundings!
I never would have dreamt that saying one word… ‘Yes‘, to someone I didn’t know at the time, would stimulate so much change within myself and lead to so many amazing connections with like-minded people.
Class of Wolfpack 2016 (and also renewed for Class of 2017!)